The Metal Factory Experience: First promo video from my studio

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Hey dudes, I´ve realised a promo video from my studio. FOA I must say it´s totally inspired by a video Ryan Harvey posted here a while back, and I thought it was a very good idea!!!
The album has been produced, recorded and mixed by me, and mastered by our sneaper buddy Jarkko from Tainted Studio.
You can listen to their songs here
You will notice a flavour from Between the buried and me and For today.
I hope you guys like it, of course feel free to ask anything you wonder.
Cheers!!!

I'm curious about how you're funding your studio? Not trolling.. Some pretty nice gear there.

EDIT: Just post the raw youtube URL in the post window and it will show up properly.

Looks pretty nice. Some of the parts don't match up with what he's playing so it's obviously been all edited together, but it looks good either way!

I'm curious about how you're funding your studio? Not trolling.. Some pretty nice gear there.

Don´t know exactly what you want to know.....¿?

Looks pretty nice. Some of the parts don't match up with what he's playing so it's obviously been all edited together, but it looks good either way!

Thanks man! I know, the drummer improvises a lot on the songs, he has like 2 or 3 improvisation parts in each songs and it was very hard to keep his playing regular :Smug:
But anyway, I think that the song rocks and the playing is very good, consistent, dinamyc....

Nah. It's missing that vinyl warmth!! :lol:

Okay... I'll drop it. But the first time I heard it, it almost made me turn the video off because I thought it was going to be amateur crap. The rest of it is quite nice - just wouldn't want you to lose the audience in the first few seconds is all!