The Metal Scene TV Show Goes Big Time On Commercial TV On TV Station "KJLA"

Moshking

Aug 1, 2002
Azusa, CA
www.moshking.com
Just Like to pass on the Great News! My T.V Show "The Metal Scene T.V Show" Is Going Big Time In The Southern California Area on Commercial T.V. After being on the Public Access Channels, Via Time Warner Cable for the past 5 years, It's time to take the show to the next level! Our first Airing date is set for Tuesday Oct 27th @ 10:pm On T.V Station "KJLA" Reaching over 4.5 Million Homes in the Southern California Area on Satellite, Cable and Regular Digital T.V Airwaves, let me put it this way, anyone with a T.V set can watch the show in the So.Cal Area! On Satellite T.V (Dish T.V and Direct T.V) it's Channel #57 and on Cable T.V people would have to check their local listings or The Metal Scene TV Show website on area coverage because the channel changes from City to City on Cable, I'll be posting the area coverage on the T.V Show website later today as well.

I do have Advertising space available and if any Bands Or Businesses would like to help Sponsor or place an Ad on the show that would be great!
Here are the Ad Rates Below:

$40 to Plug a bands Info/website and up coming Gigs on our Calender/Moshpit part of the show, I'll also put up their Banner in the background and post their link on the T.V Show Website, and $100 for a full blown 40 second commercial, a standard T.V Commercial is 30 Sec, I'll give 40 Sec, That Should Be enough time For Bands & Businesses to promote all their stuff.

If your interested in placing an Ad please contact me ASAP! because Ad space is limited and going fast!

If there is anything else you need to know please contact me anytime!
Ron Estrada.
Executive Producer/Host:
"The Metal Scene TV Show"
www.themetalscenetvshow.com
www.myspace.com/tvmetaldude
www.youtube.com/metalscenetv