The Middle Finger

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
Until today I never knew where the gesture came from.

So here is the story. In 1415 before The Battle of Agincourt between The French and The English, The French anticipated a great victory over The English due in part by their stratagem to cut off the middle finger of captured Englishmen to prevent them from being able to ever use The English Longbow again.

53404595go8.jpg

In an act of defiance The English would wave their middle fingers at The French, and that is where the gesture originated. fyi The English won.

Anyways I thought that was awesome and now the gesture has alot more, well substance to me and I thought I would share it whether or not you all care so on that note I say good-day and

middlefingerpv3.jpg

Thats pretty cool. I was always wondering where it came from (as well as flicking your thumbnail over your teeth, or the arm crossing thing...). Why is it useless...pass it off as trivial knowledge, impress people. haha.

Battle of Hastings? The battles of 721 and 732? The fuckin' Hundred years war? A lots of victory on the Great wars of Italy?The franco-austrian war? Napoleon, mother fucker, do you know him?
That was some brillant intervention. Bring Knarfi, and the war would start.

Interesting ! I'm french and i don't fell targeted with the "french always lose"... Maybe I'm not that french:err:
I said NO OTHER FUCKING FRENCH ALLOWED HERE !