The Mile High Club?????

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
So I am flying to New Jersey to see Anthrax's Live DVD filming and a friend of mine and I were talking about the Mile High Club and so i ask him .... If you pounded one out in the Airplane bathroom would you be a member of the Club??????

Discuss
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_wink.gif

I'm in the Mile High Club in a different sense.:lol: I dosed some shrooms before a flight from Toronto to Vancouver a few years back! I had a window seat.:Spin: That was a crazy experience!:lol:

You have to get laid in the bathroom of an airplane to become a member of the Mile High Club. Wacking it is not getting laid, just like an appetizer isn't dinner.

thraxx said:
Shit that crazy......... i would freak.......

It was on a school trip, and a buddy of mine also dosed. Plus I was really experienced with shrooms at that point, and had been on a few flights. I wanted to experience flying in a plane and seeing the rockies tripping my ass off 20 000 feet in the air! :headbang:

Skorned1 said:
You have to get laid in the bathroom of an airplane to become a member of the Mile High Club. Wacking it is not getting laid, just like an appetizer isn't dinner.
I don't think it actually has to be in the bathroom, just somewhere on the plane. Either way, sounds like fun! ;)

We need a mile high cyber sex thread!!!

Skorn you wanna be by little, eager to please, flight attendant? :D

You could be my juicy succulent supper?

BTW - if you haven't noticed skorn is HOTT!!! :heh: