"...The most heavy, beautiful and professionally sounding album we've ever done..."

VampiricYouth

Jul 15, 2005
"...We put ourselves under house arrest down the studio again. During these last weeks of early mornings and late nights, all the clean/lead guitars, loops, percussion and keyboards were finished. Currently, we're halfways through the last stage, recording vocals in studio B while the mix is running hot in studio A. It's taken all summer, but the most heavy, beautiful and professionally sounding album we've ever done is finally about to become full circle." - Official site.

I can't wait...

Neither can I. Anyone know when the album will be released? I have heard both october and december.

I'm also looking forward to December Songs, the tribute album...If all the tracks will be anything like Fragile Hollow's cover of Saw You Drown, it will be a must have.

EX said:
Neither can I. Anyone know when the album will be released? I have heard both october and december.

the rest of the news...

<<Katatonia plan to release their new album early next year through Peaceville Records. More details as they become available. >>

eh early next year, hopefully in January, I can't wait!!

insidethefall said:
the rest of the news...

<<Katatonia plan to release their new album early next year through Peaceville Records. More details as they become available. >>

eh early next year, hopefully in January, I can't wait!!

Where do u find that part? It's not on the official site, or maybe i'm a little blind...

hmmm....this is what peaceville says when I look Katatonia up?????

The band has now entered Fascination Street Studio’s (ex Kuling) in Örebro,
Sweden to record their new album. No title or news of the album as yet – we
will let you know any developments as they happen – watch this space. We
can tell you that the album is scheduled for release in October (Anders
favourite month no less) of this year.

I must have been looking in the wrong spot.... :erk:

Deliverance6 said:
hmmm....this is what peaceville says when I look Katatonia up?????

The band has now entered Fascination Street Studio’s (ex Kuling) in Örebro,
Sweden to record their new album. No title or news of the album as yet – we
will let you know any developments as they happen – watch this space. We
can tell you that the album is scheduled for release in October (Anders
favourite month no less) of this year.

I must have been looking in the wrong spot.... :erk:

nah, i didn't mean that one, i guess that part is not updated. just enter the peaceville site and look in the left corner at the top of the page, there it is. :)

Medy
I've heard that too. Can't say where I heard it, I guess, but I'd say it's kinda reliable. But not 100% of course.