The Most Intimate Albums

This topic doesnt seem suitable for the Sneeaappaage forum. Where's the Production help/tips? This stuff should be on the General Discussion boards. Anyone else agree? :devil:

By the way... my vote goes to OPETH - My Arms, Your Hearse or Damnation :D

ubersyntax said:
This topic doesnt seem suitable for the Sneeaappaage forum. Where's the Production help/tips? This stuff should be on the General Discussion boards. Anyone else agree? :devil:

Oh, don't be silly. A topic here or there to relax the brain it's welcome.

Anyway, Jar of flies to me it's GREAT and some of 'the Doors' albums are very intimate.

ubersyntax said:

Well, it isn't off topic since the intimacy of the album comes down to production. And I'd rather not post GD boards because I'll get a bunch of fucking twits with smart ass responses. Anyways...

Enslaved-Below The Lights

Do you mean an album in which to bang girls too? lol

If so, then it's definitely Naglfar...

or something.

J

TheCrazySlasher said:
Well, it isn't off topic since the intimacy of the album comes down to production. And I'd rather not post GD boards because I'll get a bunch of fucking twits with smart ass responses. Anyways...

Enslaved-Below The Lights

great record! ill put in a vote for that.

right now im thinking my dying bride -the dreadful hours and anathema- a natural disaster. something about those 2.

J the TyranT said:
Do you mean an album in which to bang girls too? lol

If so, then it's definitely Naglfar...

or something.

J
id say naglfar-vittra is more for rubbin one.

if you wanna get down with some ladies throw on that new arcturus.. err

Anathema owns your soul.

Dude, White Zombie's remix cd Super Sexy Swingin Sounds fuggin owns for gettin ya freak on... I mean... I'd guess...

J

BTW, speaking of Type O.. am I the only one who can actually see what the cover of Slow Deep and Hard REALLY is? Im surprised that shit's on store shelves...

J

BTW, speaking of Type O.. am I the only one who can actually see what the cover of Slow Deep and Hard REALLY is? Im surprised that shit's on store shelves...
Oh....You mean the second album, Origin Of The Fe...? Yeah, It took a while for people to notice that one.