The most under-rated Dan project or album

I would say Moontower...someone once asked Dan to rerelease Moontower and Dan said it wouldn't sell much
that's deffinetly underrated, because that's one of Dan's best albums ever.

I would say Moontower...someone once asked Dan to rerelease Moontower and Dan said it wouldn't sell much

True. It's currently my favourite album out of all the CD's I own.

Totally agreed. I think we can close this thread now. ;)

Welcome back by the way. Are you still planning to visit Sweden?

thanks...
about the trip to sweden...unfortunately no, not this year or the next.
there's a honeymoon trip planned to the US, seeing some major tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty,Brooklyn Bridge, Radio City, Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland(lol), Universal studios, Urinating on the Alamo,Niagra falls, old faithful, and all major european landmarks such as the eiffel tower and and leaning tower of Pizza in Vegas. we'll take about 3 weeks off sometime next year (the wedding is nov 29th by the way). so maybe the year after that we'll do like 10 days in scandinavia if Shani won't be pregnant then.

It's funny that you mentioned sweden, as I've started reading short children stories in swedish lately to improve my language...that and listening to Lord K's "Min Bil" rap non stop

I had no idea Moontower wasn't more popular!

I know that I love the album, and consider it to be one of Dan's best by far, possibly even rating above Crimson 1&2 for me :)

thanks...
there's a honeymoon trip planned to the US, seeing some major tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty,Brooklyn Bridge, Radio City, Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland(lol), Universal studios, Urinating on the Alamo,Niagra falls, old faithful, and all major european landmarks such as the eiffel tower and and leaning tower of Pizza in Vegas. we'll take about 3 weeks off sometime next year (the wedding is nov 29th by the way). so maybe the year after that we'll do like 10 days in scandinavia if Shani won't be pregnant then.

Oh, cool. Congratulations! :) We actually did Grand Canyon and Vegas on our honeymoon as well (as well as a whole lot of other stuff, like Lake Tahoe, Goblin Valley, etc).

It's funny that you mentioned sweden, as I've started reading short children stories in swedish lately to improve my language...that and listening to Lord K's "Min Bil" rap non stop

:lol:

thanks...

Upstate NY is REALLY pretty. I'm not far from Niagara! Like 2-3 hours?

wow. we did Iceland :Smokin:

Oooo. I'd love to travel around Iceland. It seems friggin beautiful. The only experience I've had with Iceland is seeing it from above and waiting for a plane for 4 hours at Keflavik. I did find a CD there that I was unable to find in Sweden at the time (1995) though; Portishead - Dummy.

my best friend did a trek in iceland with his then girfriend, he proposed to her on a glacier, they got married last january. I saw the pics and it's beautiful there...lots of puffins. but his trek was very physical and i'm not into those kind of things

@Mike
windy city, off course...i heard the pizzas in chicago are extra tasty (and probably will clogg my arteries)

@Menno
10x man

I must not forget to get some good chronic from jay and silent bob in Jersey...and got robbed in Newark

hehe okay cool!

btw i decided this morning, i'll visit stockholm for a couple of days in juli before heading off to st. petersburg :) cool stuff!

The most underrated Swanö projects are by far The Fordz, The Pedestrians, Trallrobert, Ulan Bator (Gummicancer ftw!), Wintercure, Wounded Knee, Pultnarp, Aga, Arg Varg, Attention, Grimorium, Incision, Laodicea, Manfred Villes, Merry My Tiger, Mortify, O (the circle), Outcome and Smygehuk & The Janglers. Compared to these Ghost is mainstream.