The Mother Of Anthrax Items!!! NEWS!!! (New Japanese Shirt???)

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
Believe it or not, But I just found the ULTIMATE way to buy anything Anthrax... The only problem is you have to live in Japan! The japanese Yahoo Auctions site has some RARE Anthrax stuff at extremely cheap prices! And check out what I just found... I have never seen this, The company MADTOYZ Japan has a NEW Anthrax shirt out! Maybe It's just new to me but has anyone else seen this???
middle_1138870019.jpg

It's a mutated Judge Dredd shirt I suppose... I have no idea where to buy it at but I'd seariousy like to know, And I wish I could bid on half the stuff that's being sold on the Japan yahoo auction site... I seariously found some stuff i've been looking for for YEARS man. I tried a total of 7 Hours at the computer trying to sign up to Japan Yahoo and after all the hell, NOTHING! I guess if you owned a house in Japan and a Japanese credit card you could do it. About 98% of the sellers DO NOT ship Internationally. So they don't even ship to Germany or UK, But i'm in the US, And what sucks is you can't even email them!! You have to be signed up with a credit card and a Japan legimate zip code! Oh well I tried at least. Let me know what you guys think about this shit!!!
MOSH IT UP!
-Ryan

Well I've saw a NOTMAN Doll new in box go up for $30 on there... And a Sgt. D in the plastic new S.O.D. Doll go up for $25, So I'd seariously like to get an account! Also notice that shirt at the top comes with a keychain I suppose.