The Mr Toast Iron Maidens artwork gallery is now online!

Hey, I like the self portrait on your index page! BTW, what is the story behind your name "Mr. Toast"?
I got "sarabaracuda" from my Dad cuz I love to swim. He used to take me and my bro to the beach alot in the summer and we'd stay in the water the whole day. I used to swim alot in pools, but that turns my hair green. :yuk:

When I was a young lad growing up behind the Zion Curtain (translation: Utah), like most kids my age I liked to go to the mall/local store and play video games. I was usually wasted fairly easily by the games, so on those rare occasions when I actually managed to get on the high score rankings, I adopted the nick "Toast" in honor of all the times the games would 'toast' my guys...

This is also where I first adopted the phrase "Toast is toast!"

Later, when I established a presence on another bulletin board, someone already had Toast on Ezboard, so I just added a Mr in front of it (although now on EZBoards I am known as Mr Toastz, seeing Ezboard wouldn't send me my lost password for Mr Toast). Mr Toast is the nick I now use on many bulletin boards, as it just seems to fit me.
;)

Yeah, I didn't think it's cuz you like eating toast. I'm a fan of cheat codes for the same reason. :D That's a kewl story, thanx Toast.

Originally posted by Snausages
Kooky man!

Now I'm curious about your user name Snausages ;)