The Muppets Do "Bohemian Rhapsody"

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Being a long-time Queen fan, I must say that this rendition is absolutely brilliant! Freddie must be laughing his ass off in heaven if he's seen this. :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY]The Muppets - "Bohemian Rhapsody"[/ame]

At first I ignored your post and an e-mail that was sent to me about it. I though it was some amatuer video synching the music over old clips of teh Muppets. then I saw an online article about what a huge hit the video is and so I watche dit and it's Fucking BRILLIANT! It was actually made by Henson studios and tehir own rerecording of the song starring the muppets it's great!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Is it me or are some of those Muppets scary as shit? That video freaked me the fuck out! I didn't realize how weird they were when I was a kid. That was fuckin horrifying! The Beaker guy and the scientist with no eyes tripped me the hell out!

Awesome!!!!!
Thanks for posting, Jeremy!

The first part with Gonzo and the clucking chickens reminded me of "Psycho Chicken" by The Fools, a parody of "Psycho Killer" by The Talking Heads.

And somewhere on Youtube is me singing Psycho Chicken at karaoke!