The Murder Of My Sweet trailer.

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Check out this Trailer of this great female fronted band on Frontiers Records. I'm not a big fan of lady singers really, but this is kind of catchy, melodic and heavy, Even though the singer girl is a butterface (everything looks good but her face) they are still a rocking new group, check out the trailer and let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote this on another board last January:

This is Daniel Flores's "new" project/band. I'm liking what I hear. I dislike many bands with female lead singers, as the music tends to be lackluster and without any metallic feel. This doesn't have a real metallic feel, but with Flores writing and surrounded by so much talent, the music is great. Angelica sounds fantastic.

Joining Daniel is Angelica Rylin on lead vocals, Daniel Palmqvist on lead guitar, Johan Niemann on bass, and Andreas Lindahl (ex-Loch Vostok) on keys.

Check out Follow the Rain, and Mistaken. http://www.myspace.com/themurderofmysweet

This is Daniel Flores's "new" project/band. I'm liking what I hear. I dislike many bands with female lead singers, as the music tends to be lackluster and without any metallic feel. This doesn't have a real metallic feel, but with Flores writing and surrounded by so much talent, the music is great. Angelica sounds fantastic.

Daniel is one of those talents that has become an absolute blind purchase for me. The man could hire a koala bear gargling shards of broken glass for a singer, and I think he could make it sound awesome.

I've been looking forward to this release for quite awhile!

sounds good, will defo check out.

BUTTERFACE? That's the first time I've heard that :cry:

I think the girl kinda looks like Minnie Driver, the actress

sounds good, will defo check out.

BUTTERFACE? That's the first time I've heard that :cry:

I think the girl kinda looks like Minnie Driver, the actress

I hear it most referred to Lady Gaga. Basically it means she's got a nice body but an ugly face. This girl's face isn't that bad but her teeth.....

I listened to some of the stuff yesterday on their myspace as they have 6 songs up. Kiss of Death is a pretty good song.

I hear it most referred to Lady Gaga. Basically it means she's got a nice body but an ugly face. This girl's face isn't that bad but her teeth.....

Yeah, it's her teeth that kind of ruin it. But she looks really good from the live shots the promo video showed. So maybe she just doesn't photograph well. Some people aren't photogenic.

In the live footage I thought she looks a bit like Sharon den Adel.

^^^^ Yeah, I don't think I photograph that well either... plus photographs can be very deceptive... depending on how they are taken/angle etc they can make you look totally diff than how you really are.