the musical

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
wouldn't it be great if avantasia got everything together including all guest performances, any extra actors , maybe some acting classes, the orchestra, a big musical metalhead crowd and go all out just once and record a double dvd with the metal opera 1 on the first disc, intermission and mo2 on the second disc. :headbang:

Is it ever going to happen??, I think it is a great idea, hopefully it is in tobi's plans, does anybody know anything?

I doubt it. But is interesting you call it a musical, I was reading a review about Aina - "Days Of Rising Doom" and the reviewer (with an obvious depsise for this type of projects) call it a musical. I won't call them metal operas either, but I don't know made it into a Broadway type musical it give me the creeps :D

The saYer said:
I despise broadway, OK, I will call it a night at the opera then.
Done by The Marx Brothers, Queen and Blind Guardian :lol:

Actually I believe (my memory is not reliable) that I read someone asking the Edguy singer why he didn't put Avantasia in the road for a few shows as a complete performance, and he stated it was out of possibilities due to costs, schedules, contractual stuff, etc.