The Neil Turbin Band At Harry O's

saxonrules2004

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2004
June 20th,2004.Neil Kicked Off The Night With One Of Threatcon Delta's Best Tracks"Cut To The Chase".it Was Nonstop Headbanging Metal For 1 Hour.Steve,Izzy And Jamie Delivered Some Killer Guitar Cords,heavy Ass Bass Lines And Thundering Drum Solos That Complemented Neil's Vocals.

When The Band Got TO"Piece Of Me".It Was So Tight.Everyone At Harry O'S Was In Headbanging Heaven.Neil Turbin Blew Away Everyone There With His Screaming High Voice And Prowlness.

I Know Neil Turbin Will The South Bay Music Award For Best Male Vocalist Hands Down.

Until The Next One
Keep Metal Alive And Buy Metal Music Jeff

Proud to say I was one of those headbangers in the crowd!!! \m/ I for sure had a great time, Neil belted 'em out all night while the the guy gave it their all with furious guitar licks, pounding hard drums and of course those ever heavy bass grooves!! can't wait to see the Neil Turbin band live again!! Good luck in the south bay music awards (do I get to vote?....and if so HOW?) Wish I could make the awards show, but sadly I will be baking and going broke in Vegas! Keep kickin' ass Neil!!! p.s. ready for another burrito? hahahaha :headbang: kristy

Well nothing more I can add to that except..GREAT SHOW! Thanks so much for a great metal evening :headbang: :)

I'll have the pictures ready this evening Neil..until then :wave:

It sure was M1 :) here are some photos...I'll email the rest :)

101_0131.jpg

101_0130.jpg

101_0129.jpg

101_0125.jpg

101_0124.jpg

Cheers! :wave: