The new album?

I agree with Forlornson... Battle Metal IS the first album i have EVER listened to for more than 30 times and have not got bored of it... most of the time i listen to an album so much i know it off by heart and then it gets slightly more boring because there is nothing new to find out about the music... but when i listen to Battle Metal theres allways something there to make you think 'Wow!!!!'

melchen said:
oh i guess, someone was having a hard-/software-crash and the new album will be delayed due to really severe data loss? :Smug: at least you hopefully won't put your aggression elsewhere than on computers, like that guy did last week, Kimveer Gill, certain parallels cannot be ignored though.. :saint:

03.jpg
PS2006_Turisas_backstage1.JPG

:lol: :tickled: :lol:

Mel, you´re awesome! :worship:
Where do you always find stuff like this, hä??!! ;)

Well let´s hope that Nygård has won the battle against the technics! :Smug:
Wonder if that mask is some special band merch..., hmmm??!! :p

16.10.2006 - STUDIO DATE SET

We are happy to announce, that we will enter Sound Supreme Studios in Hämeenlinna, Finland in the end of November 2006 to record our second full length album. We still have the UK-tour together with Lordi ahead of us kicking off next week, and we are all very excited to return to the UK for the final shows before a long break from playing live.

Nygård said:

We are happy to announce, that we will enter Sound Supreme Studios in Hämeenlinna, Finland in the end of November 2006 to record our second full length album. We still have the UK-tour together with Lordi ahead of us kicking off next week, and we are all very excited to return to the UK for the final shows before a long break from playing live.

YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

sounds great..

hm ... is there a chance of findin maybe a demo of a new song from that new album, after you finished the recording ?

Nygård said:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Are there plans to recruit a full-time bass and player (and possibly guitarist?) for the recordings, or will Jussi be doing a triple shift this time?

Hanu, who's been playing the bass live with us since the release of Battle Metal, and practically "a full time member" is playing the bass on this album. No plans for a 2ns guitarist right now, we'll think about that when the album is done and we see if it's required live or not.

Damn, this album sounds like its going to be so awesome!

...looking forward to hearing what the song with no choirs or brass will sound.:err:

I was surprised that Tude had recorded the drums for so many songs in such a short time... it seems like it would take ages for things like that.

...it also sounds like EXTREMELY hard work. Mathias, it sounds like you're turning nocturnal!... oh well, at least you have the pinball to keep you occupied! :) :lol:

you don't really expect serious replies to such an ignorant thread, do you?

-one less please :)