The new guys in the band!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
I sent an update to our webmaster so it should be on the website shortly but I might as well let you know who they are right now. No big secret really, and quite obvius choice perhaps if you know us and are familiar with the metal scene around here. The new singer is Ronny Hemlin (Steel Attack) and the new bass player is Tommi Karpanen (God Aweful Machine, Sepher Jezirah and ex. Morgana LeFay) More info on the news section about this shortly.:kickass:

Haha fuckin' hell that's awesome news! Ronny is a really great singer and lifted Steel Attack many levels when he joined them. I'm sure Tommi makes a good job on the bass too, the ML-albums he were on rule so i'm sure it's all well :)

HELL-o :headbang:

this will be great fun I'm sure, and having in mind the great singers before me I'll try my best to satisfy ya'll :zombie:

Glad to be on board :Smokin:

/Ronny Hemlin

I've read on some sites on the internet that people think this band will start to sound like Steel Attack now just because Ronny is on board.

But...I don't think so. What do you people think?:loco:

We still sound like Tad Morose. Every time a new memeber comes into our band there is a change in the sound because everybody has a saying in everything. But in the end when every idea is put in the bucket and gets shaken around it always ends up sounding like Tad Morose. At least that is what I think and it will be interesting to hear your opinion about it when you all get to hear it.

Have a nice weekend!
Cheers!
Krunt

Hell, Ronnie will certainly get on really, really well with Tad Morose! For the last several years he has had as many posts, as Tad Morose have had albums. :p

I am glad, however, that Ronnie has started writing here :)

Hello, Mr. Hemlin, I know that you will give your best for Tad! Greetings from a sworn fan of you!

How are things going in the TM-camp? Suppose (hope) you're working on the album...or are you playing gigs in "the unknown"? ;)

I hope that when you actually are done with the album, will release it as an album. You know, on CD? Not as with Inmoria just lay the music up on the internet.

How are things going in the TM-camp? Suppose (hope) you're working on the album...or are you playing gigs in "the unknown"? ;)

I hope that when you actually are done with the album, will release it as an album. You know, on CD? Not as with Inmoria just lay the music up on the internet.

Now what is wrong with giving it away for free? What you get on the Inmoria website are as it says: "pre-mixes" In other words, that stuff will be mixed as an album when all the songs are recorded. Wich is pretty much right now. There are talks going on with Inmoria and managements and record labels at the moment. So we´ll see how everything turns out with that. You have to ask Danne about it since this is his baby. I understand your point of view about getting an actual CD, with booklet, good sound and so on, and of course there will be CDs availible in the near future.

About Tad Morose, yeah, we are working on the album, no shows in the "un known" yet though, but we are planning on doing a few early next year.
I belive the new album will be cool, in a way different compared to our earlier albums, but that is to be expected since we changed some members. But it will still sound like Tad Morose. Makes no sense? I know :heh:

Now what is wrong with giving it away for free?

Yeah, that's a great thing of course....but the only good thing with it, too ;)

This:
I understand your point of view about getting an actual CD, with booklet, good sound and so on

...is what I want and what i'm talking about. Released on CD with booklet, best quality sound and just to throw the CD into the stereo and rock....the "real deal", you know:loco: I may sound nerdy or something, but that's how I want things hehe...