The New Helloween

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Just picked up the new Helloween today. It is absolutely the best disc (2CD Digipack) since the "Keepers" albums. Anyone else get a chance to pick this up yet?

The_Q said:
Just picked up the new Helloween today. It is absolutely the best disc (2CD Digipack) since the "Keepers" albums. Anyone else get a chance to pick this up yet?

I've heard a promo for it, and it got a little boring around the middle of the CD for me. I'll give it a few more chances though.

I have it and I think it's a great album!!!! The long songs are really good. King and Occasion are instant classics. I even like the slower songs. A good mix of fast and medium paced grinders. The duet with Andi and Candice is good too. I'll be listening to it for a long time
Check out the new Gamma Ray!!! They pick up right where they left off with the last album. I'm finding it really hard to take it out of player.

Petethedrummer said:
I guess I'll give the new Helloween a listen...but I won't be expecting too much..
Same.
Love Helloween, but Mrs God already has me biased against this release.

raiderdeath1 said:
Check out the new Gamma Ray!!! They pick up right where they left off with the last album. I'm finding it really hard to take it out of player.

I agree with the fact that the New Gamma Ray is excellent, what I dont agree with is you saying its a continuation of New World order...I myself find it closer to Somewhere and powerplant than NWO...the music is a lot more technical than NWO and it's overall heavier and more aggressive.:headbang:

mtlheart said:
Same.
Love Helloween, but Mrs God already has me biased against this release.

Mrs God is the only song like that on that new album...and I dont like the song, but it's just as corny as Dr Stein in my book!

I personally like Mrs. God, granted it doesnt hold a candle to any song on either album. In my opinion the new Helloween is one of my favorite releases of the year, I have found it hard not to listen to at least a couple of tracks a day. I really like Occasion Ave. and King For A Thousand Years!!
The new Gamma Ray totally fucking slays as well.

I could tell you but then I'd have to eliminate you with my ultra plasma particle rifle and blast you into bolivia (Mike Tysonism)

WHAT HAPPENED TO HELLOWEEN. DERIS SOUNDS LIKE A WOMAN NOW. THE DARK RIDE TOTALLY DEVESTATES. KEEPERS 3 IS JUST PLAIN WEAK. O WELL. STILL LIKE THEM THOUGH