Helloween - Gambling With The Devil

I wouldnt trust this guy.

And you know me how? Apparently enough to not "trust" my opinion. Hum... Nice.

What is your opinion on the new Gamma Ray? Since your opinion is the only one that matters, please let all of us peons in on your thoughts of this crappy disc.:lol:

You are just pissed because I have the opinion that Elvenking blows.

Also remember that since you know me, you understand that I think Kai Hansen is a power metal god... you knew that though, right?:lol:

That was your 666th post!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!

If you think Kai Hansen is overrated then I take it you have not heard the Judas EP, Walls of Jericho, Keepers Part 1, Keepers Part II, or Land of the Free.

The man can sing, play guitar, and write a song, pretty effectively.

The only thing I will give you is that his material has declined over the past few years.

That was your 666th post!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!

If you think Kai Hansen is overrated then I take it you have not heard the Judas EP, Walls of Jericho, Keepers Part 1, Keepers Part II, or Land of the Free.

The man can sing, play guitar, and write a song, pretty effectively.

The only thing I will give you is that his material has declined over the past few years.

I have all of those, except for the Judas EP. Hanson's diction is TERRIBLE on those albums. You can't understand a damn word he's saying. Fortunately, over the years his diction has improved. But I at that time it seems that his singing suffered so he could nail his guitar parts.

I still say he's overrated. Just because I don't masturbate to Hanson-era Helloween doesn't mean I've never heard any of it. :p

For those of you who have been on the fence (and I don't know why) about getting the new Helloween, you better hurry, if you are a collector geek like me.

The first US pressing was limited to 10,000 copies, and featured a bonus disc with 2 tracks and a video.

I was at Best Buy this week, and looked in the Helloween section and all they had was the single disc version.

You snooze you lose!