the new illuminatus video is out

drummerkraut

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2003
nottingham
www.illuminatus.biz
dear friends

we've just finished our video for "wargasm", the second track on our "aborted revolutions" ep. it includes footage from our recording sessions in london and the bloodstock festival.

you can download the video from our web site at www.illuminatus.biz

we hope you like it.
illuminatus
:Smokin:

p.s.
you can always tell us just how much you liked the video at one of our bloodstock-on-the-road gigs in february! :Smug:

(see this fine website's "On The Road Section" for further details)

Well done guys, the video looks fantastic!! I was really pissed off that I missed you at Bloodstock but I'l definitely be coming 'on the road'!!

ps. How did you manage to block out the Biomechanical sign?? Did you manage to cover it for the gig or was it done after?? pure curiousity my friends!!

drummerkraut said:
and now i even know who you are, slev. thanx to your little mess-board-pic...

YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO BOUGHT OUR CD!!! OF COURSE YOU'R GONNA BE IN OUR VIDEO!!! :OMG:

no seriously. thanx for the support!

f.

Dude, you're more than welcome. :worship:
Just drag your arses up to Manchester for some gigs! :loco:

BTW Who is going to the Illuminatus gig in Nottingham next month? Eagle and I will be going so it would be nice to meet up with others who post here :D

Unfortunately Eagle has some computer problems so has lost his wings at the moment. He's unlikely to be able to post until mid next week at the earliest :( I thought some may wonder why he was so quiet! ;)

Baletempest said:
I' think I'll be in there (I was at the barrier, making a prat of myself as per usual for a sugar high) but I can't DL it whilst I'm at uni

indeed you are (except for prat-making part). you're the one talking to julio, saying "fucking great". right?

f.

p.s.

to those who said they might join us at one of our upcoming gigs, please do. we got a new track. and we need you all as lab rats!!! :hotjump: