the new live album......

Yeah, when the whole 9/11 shit hit the fan, so did the tour. They've been concentrating on the new album...so hopefully the live album will follow the successful release of "We've Come For You All" and it's ensuing world tour...

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Yeah, when the whole 9/11 shit hit the fan, so did the tour. They've been concentrating on the new album...so hopefully the live album will follow the successful release of "We've Come For You All" and it's ensuing world tour...

ok, thought so, but i thought they recorded one of their shows they did back in February or March?? it doesn't matter either way, i'm just wondering. i want it now, dammit!!!:heh:

yeah - i thought they recorded it already - so why isn't it out?????
they even put a "coming this fall" advert in the tray card of stomp re-issue advertising it..............

hahaha thats funny. They had a show scheduled for it and Judist Priest was even going to give them more time to record it live. BUt it didn't happen I dunno why. All I remmember is them having posted on the tour list what date and where it was going to be and then people on the board were saying it was impossible that they recorded it because the set was only like 40 minutes. cThe usual set for that tour.
-Jono-

yes - it seems this band is very bad as far as keeping their fans posted on what's happening. come one: it can't be that hard to post a few words every few weeks on their site to let us patient and loyal fans know what is going on.
all we get is stupid irrelevant stuff like metal sludge's ask the stars.
thanks scott we really care about this kind of shit.......
just my opinion (obviously).

The reason the live album is delayed is the same reason the studio album is delayed. It's hard to put out any kind of album without a label. When things with the label fell through, that was their priority...followed by completing the studio album. There's no point in trying to put out two albums at the same time, so the live album dropped to the lowest priority. Which is fine by me...I'll take a new studio album over a new live album anyday, so let's hear "We've Come For You All" ASAP, and worry about Mettalus Maximus later (hopefully by then it will be a headlining show with a number of tracks off the new album)

I have a copy off We've come.with the live disc added as a bonus, It's out on Patience is a Virtue Records, you can also get it by buying 3 bottles of Shakiras Pepsi and get the motherfucke5r for free!!!!!!!

max...A few words every few weeks...I thought that's what Alpha Mails are for???

I'd rather hear a studio album than a live one at this point anyway. And besides, the more material they have to perform live, the better, don't you think??

Thay did record it Live in Chicago...(I was There. John Gave me The Mic To sing Bring The Noise) It was not recorded right. so thay are just going to re-record it in Chicago next time thay are here.. Thay really love us in Chicago... Thay say we have the best crowd here in the states.. To bad it dident go throu.. I would have loved to here How I sounded singing Bring The Noise...Oh Well....