The NEW UM OS Pic Thread!!!!!

zeppelin said:
Tiger3.jpg

TIGERTAILZZ :D
Zep, you just outdone everyone here. The coolest picture ever! :worship:

Wicked Child said:
Since I can't find the old one, i've decided to start a new one. So, here are some new pics of me and a couple old ones.

These are from just a few days ago. A good friend of mine is filming a movie, with King Diamond as a character. Guess who I'M playing in the movie!? :D

Ha ha ha great pix Nik !!!

Bryant

Pabla said:
Cool photos everyone :)

Ok....here is my buddy Ludmer and I having a blast at the Edguy/Tad Morose show in NYC before our PP5 adventure began :Spin:

PS. Don't you dareeeeeeee laugh at my bright pink pants
etease.gif

IMG_0670.jpg

Hey cant see your face... :ill: and no comment on the pink pants hehehe jkkk they look ok... :worship:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Hey cant see your face... :ill: and no comment on the pink pants hehehe jkkk they look ok... :worship:

That's the whole beauty of it... that you can't see my face! :loco:
Actually, I quite like my pink pants, they are quite comfy for pit purposes... also it is hard for me to get lost as people can spot me from miles away :lol: so that's a great thing... specially for big venues :D

zeppelin said:
TIGERTAILZZ :D

WickedChild, with the cross upside down or right side up you look like one scary mofo, your cat probably shat himself :D
Thats a great picture zeppelin! And quite a pet you got there :)

you guys (and of course PABLA and those badass pink pants!) are some rowdy motherfuckers! To quote DLR. haha great photos...though I am now afraid of all of you. Very very afraid!

I would attach a pic of myself but I can't find any good ones of Chris Farley or John Goodman.

I really do look like John Goodman. I've been told.
Damn.
Fat and furious
Ted

Nice shades Jonny, you surely look young. But that hairdo is a bit femenine :loco: