The new website

Atte

Kumiorava
Sep 14, 2005
www.kiuas.net
The official Kiuas website is now finally updated. There are still many pages that are unfinished but stay tuned. The future updates will be much more frequent than before. Still to come: member profiles, more live videos, fresh live pictures, new reviews and interviews...

Be patient my dear friends..

-The Unholy Webmastah

Love the look. Not able to connect to any of the links besides news and merch. yet. Looking forward to further updates. Would like more info./clips on Reformation. Haven't gotten ahold of it yet.

The navigation should work.. hmmmm.. :Smug: Try to refresh the page a few times and maybe even clear the cache of the browser. That should do the trick.

I'll upload a sample clip of every Reformation song today. And a new live video is on it's way too.. so stay tuned and heavy :headbang:

The page title is fixed. Thanks. I have to check with the record label about the Reformation song clips. We'll see what happens..

Wow, great new look.

Some more video clips would be great, I agree.

I'm also looking forward to some more tabs.

Keep up the good work! It's looking great.

Great new design. A little thing I noticed was that the icon for the page is still The Spirit of Ukko.

Also the myspace is set to private?

I don't know if this has anything to do with the band specifically, but why does Kiuas never show up on Blabbermouth in the news? That's always boggled my mind. I think that would definitely get you more exposure cuz you guys are awesome and deserve it.

I don't know why I posted this here instead of the ask Kiuas section.

Adam Fiske said:
I don't know if this has anything to do with the band specifically, but why does Kiuas never show up on Blabbermouth in the news? That's always boggled my mind. I think that would definitely get you more exposure cuz you guys are awesome and deserve it.

I don't know why I posted this here instead of the ask Kiuas section.

(Don't mean to be an asshole) Maybe it is because the band isn't nearly as big as some of you might think they are. Even in Finland they don't have a huge huge following. But over time that will be created. The band only has a couple of releases.

(Don't mean to be an asshole) Maybe it is because the band isn't nearly as big as some of you might think they are. Even in Finland they don't have a huge huge following. But over time that will be created. The band only has a couple of releases.
I do understand this, but every metal band and their mothers get their news on Blabbermouth. For example, the band Abigail Williams, who have zero releases to their name get news on there practically once a week. It's just about someone submitting the news, and up it goes.

moi Mikko ja muut Kiukaan pojat !!
Tänään nähtiin Kouvolassa tajunnan räjäyttävä keikka Dimen muistoksi.
Sait melkeen fani-ilopissan virtaamaan pitkin punttia tulemalla juttelemaan pöytäämme :worship: . Ei minun pisut vaan vaimon !!
RokROK ja VIEL rok!!
Kiukaan keikkoja odotellen!!!

T: Kouvola Milla ja Tero

Hei guys, when will Atte's, Markku's, Mikko's and Teemu's profiles appear on Kiuas.net? :D

Well,...we have been waiting for pics and certain endorsement deals to be made. That's not a very good excuse though, I know! But since we haven't managed to write them yet, it's been reasonable for me to wait for some pics with my new guitar, for example. :Smug:

Oh yeah, I joined facebook today! Check that out and send a friend request!

It was awesome when I logged in and found that you wanted to be my friend! You guys are pretty much the coolest band, and facebook will hopefully help with some self-promotion. You guys should join the "Born Under The Northern Lights - Kiuas Fans (Global Faction)" group that Ecliptica and I started a few years back. Markku already joined!