The new WT CD

My local Best Buy actually sold out of WT CDs. And I thought I was the only one in this stinking little town that knew about them. Oh-well, I really like the new CD. Not as much as Silent Force, but I do really like it. Hopefully they will get enough sales to justify a headlining tour in the states. They were amazing opening for Lacuna Coil but they didn't have nearly enough time on stage.

My local Best Buy actually sold out of WT CDs. And I thought I was the only one in this stinking little town that knew about them. Oh-well, I really like the new CD. Not as much as Silent Force, but I do really like it. Hopefully they will get enough sales to justify a headlining tour in the states. They were amazing opening for Lacuna Coil but they didn't have nearly enough time on stage.

I think their tour in September is a headlining tour.

I noticed on their home page that their on some Clear Channel (=the devil) Music channel. You can get the CD and other WT merch at Hot Topic. RoadRunner sure is doing the right things to make them huge here.

I think their tour in September is a headlining tour.

I noticed on their home page that their on some Clear Channel (=the devil) Music channel. You can get the CD and other WT merch at Hot Topic. RoadRunner sure is doing the right things to make them huge here.

They are also getting a decent amount of play on XM.

Personally, I only think the album is OK. It didn't blow me away like The Silent Force did, which is their only really good album, IMO.

Jason