The next Hitler?

Hitler would look at that and go: "also also also".... :p

Kid must have that PC running on windows XP, is my guess...

oops... there goes the keyboard.. haha!

He seems real "passionate" about killing others online... i would, uhm, keep an eye on this kid if i knew him.. he could lose it one day... :lol:

Nice vid, i dont think i can look at that again, i get nervous when i see it... :cool:

Radd said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3759185825894705976&q=german+computer&pl=true

If I knew what he was saying I'm sure I would find this even more funny...er

Well, he's trying to get into an online game... does not go smoothly... he talks about thinking positive around 1:50... and then he thinks he get's into an online game after that... hence the manical laughing.. he plays a bit, talks trash a bit.. "you penis"... "i killed you"... "you son of a whore" and then right after that sentence, he get's killed... goe nuts, oops, there goes the keyboard, then asks himself where the escape button is.. haha :lol:

He then regains hope that he will play another online game...he actually get's one kill, makes him happy, for 10 seconds, then get's killed, and flips out again.

There seems to be some rage in this one...

Black neon bob said:
Well, he's trying to get into an online game... does not go smoothly... he talks about thinking positive around 1:50... and then he thinks he get's into an online game after that... hence the manical laughing.. he plays a bit, talks trash a bit.. "you penis"... "i killed you"... "you son of a whore" and then right after that sentence, he get's killed... goe nuts, oops, there goes the keyboard, then asks himself where the escape button is.. haha :lol:

He then regains hope that he will play another online game...he actually get's one kill, makes him happy, for 10 seconds, then get's killed, and flips out again.

There seems to be some rage in this one...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome.

It's very, very fake. That same stupid kid also released a bunch of videos of himself pretending to be a "gangster." Stop giving the little dick attention :)