The Ocean- New album comes out next week, check out these videos.

One little digression: they sure have taste in good graphic design
more on that, once you gonna hold in your hands one of there CDs you going to love them more. the package is simply mind blowing.

more on that, once you gonna hold in your hands one of there CDs you going to love them more. the package is simply mind blowing.

Totally right, the Precambrian ''European edition'' booklet is one of the best I've ever seen and the album is just so good, I've listened to it a thousand times, really can't wait for Heliocentric.

I'm a little pissed. I preordered months ago, and was promised delivery of it today, yet it's not showing it even shipped yet. I'm about to just run to best buy and buy it.

Finally got it. Had a chance to listen to it about 5 times through today.

I really like it, very different from all the other albums(every album is vastly different from them anyway). I dig the clean vocals and slower/quieter songs. Guitar still sounds like Robins VH4/5150 combo. Awesome packaging even on the US version. I know Robin gets pissed off that the US marketing guys won't ever do what he asks, but I think it's pretty good compared to all my other cd's I own. Can't wait to get the vinyl, it's supposed to be awesome looking.

My only complaint is- way too short. I guess I was spoiled by the last album.

Also, the new singers voice sounds very similar to someone else, I just can't put my finger on it.

What really blew me away was Zatokrev's show. Swiss Doom/Hardcore band with czech lyrics. The heaviest thing I've ever witnessed.
The tone of the guitarists and the bassplayer was melting together to something unbelievable, of almost SunnO))) like quality.
check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vilnNfYnds

cheers,
Mario

Shit thanks for posting this. Gotta get this bands music..

Having never checked them out before, I got Heliocentric after watching the vids above - I'm on my first listen through at the moment and am really liking it!

Get Precambrian. The 2nd CD will blow your mind. And the first track on Aeolian is awesome too.