The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

AngraRules,
I can't make it, because I already have a Motley Crue ticket for that same evening. It was bought first. Besides, I'm not really interested in the Friday bands very much. Saturday's bands will RULE! The last 2 fesivals, I only attended Friday nights.

I'm very sad that I cannot use the single ticket I purchased - I really wanted to see Orphaned Land and Manticora, but my traveling plans have fallen through and I must pass it along.

I'm only asking what I paid - $100. I'll eat the Ticketmaster and postage fees to get it to you. Paypal, money order, well-concealed cash... I'm flexible. Please e-mail me at marchoftime@yahoo.com and we can talk about details.

I hope someone who really wants to go can use this, it would be a shame to see it go to waste...

UPDATE: OK, I have found a buyer... thanks, Anarchos!!!

damn lots of people selling , i am selling 1- 2 day ticket for face value of course if anyone is interested email me at Moonchild@metalages.com i recently lost my roomate and cant afford to take the trip now. sux really cuz i wanted to see the show. but gotta do what i gotta do

I'm selling 1 Electronic Progpower ticket. Due to financial restrictions AGAIN, I'm unable to make it this year. Not looking to profit. Would love to get $100.00 for it(what I paid), but will go lower if I have to. Will be putting it up on ebay tomorrow or tuesday, but wanted to post here first.

Thanx!

Dusty

email: dvestal@surewest.net

I'm selling one set of tickets for both days. Asking face value, but make an offer - I'll consider anything down to $50 for the set.

Thanks very much!

I have 2 sets of PROG POWER tickets for sale (2 tix for Fridays show & 2 tix for Saturdays show). I also have 2 tickets to Thursday nights Pre-Party show (which cost $20 each). I'm not looking to make any profit off these, just looking to get what I paid for them. I just can't go to the show this year. I'll take $245 for them all together. I accept PAYPAL. Please contact me at dio@ncscene.com if you'd like to purchase these tickets. Thanx.

Hey guys,

I have an extra prog ticket that I bought from Glenn last month for sale. With it I have a pre-party ticket for Thursday night. No scalper here, I just would like to get my $$ back out of them: $100 for the Prog ticket, and I think $24 or so for the pre-party ticket. Please e-mail me at eskowron@att.net if interested. Thanks!!!

Eric

Edit: I put mine on eBay and they sold, so I'm taking the link out. Any who are selling, fear not; mine sold in less than two days.

put it up on ebay, it will go in a heartbeat. I did that last year after failing to selling it here, and I had a "buy it now" customer within a couple of hours, sold for exactly what I bought it for :cool:

A friend JUST bailed on me (I'm still going), so I have one extra ticket for sale for $100 & don't feel like bothering w/ Ebay. Email me at enertia_demo@yahoo.com if you're interested. I accept Paypal or money order. I'll also throw in a copy of my band's newest CD, FORCE....

Thanks,
Joe

Hey, I have a question, I may possibly have a ticket available(maybe)..so I wanna know, how can I sell it? since I dont have a ticket per se, i have to get them at earthlink on PP day...how are people doing this right now?

ENERTIA_Joe said:
A friend JUST bailed on me (I'm still going), so I have one extra ticket for sale for $100 & don't feel like bothering w/ Ebay. Email me at enertia_demo@yahoo.com if you're interested. I accept Paypal or money order. I'll also throw in a copy of my band's newest CD, FORCE....

Thanks,
Joe

Can't wait to chill out and have a few brews Joe... glad to hear yer gonna be there