The Official FotV HYDROGYN Thread

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
I know Nick is probably going to kick my ass for posting this first, especially since he got me (and Nathan, I think) into this band in the first place ...

But I saw this a little while ago and didn't want to forget to post it:

JULIE IS METAL MAIDEN OF THE MONTH
You can check that out at
http://www.themetalpit.ca/metalmaiden.html

Over the past several years Hydrogyn has really built a name for themselves. I heard their first album and it was really good, but I didn't actually start to appreciate them until I heard the Strip 'Em Blind Live! album that was released in 2007. :headbang: You can just feel the energy of the band on that album! :headbang: I cannot wait to see them live!

This interview actually talks about how their material has gotten heavier over the years and that's probably why I've been digging them more on the recent album than on their debut Bombshell.

Your thoughts on this band?

More news on this awesome metal band ...

Hey Hydrogyn fans. Go visit the band MYSPACE and get your free download of the STILL OF THE RAINBOW MEDLEY recorded live in Dayton, Ohio in 2007.

This is for a limited time only so get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If for any reason the download there does not work please email back and we will send it to you from our administration.

--
James
HYDROGYN RULES
www.hydrogyn.com

Also, congrats to Hydrogyn on this great accomplishment:
GIRLSCHOOL, LAUREN HARRIS, ROCK GODDESS and HYDROGYN have been confirmed for this year's Hard Rock Hell festival, set to take place December 4-5, 2009 at Pontins in Prestatyn Sands. North Wales, United Kingdom.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

GIRLSCHOOL
HYDROGYN
LAUREN HARRIS
MARYA ROXX
NEW YORK DOLLS
QUEENSRŸCHE
ROCK GODDESS
SONATA ARTICA
THE QUIREBOYS
W.A.S.P.

For more information, go to www.hardrockhell.com.

Man, I wish I lived in the Uk or Europe sometimes.