THE Official Save Bodomite from AIDS Thread/Poll

What to do with Thomas....?

• Total voters
Lake said:
just imagine OMGLaiho in a long white weddingdress with roses in his (edit: her?! :D:D) hands...
easier to imagine that than imagining him in a 3 piece suit.

:lol:
test_026.jpg

Lake said:
is it fatal?

if it is, we keep the beer and see him dying while OMGlaiho is our husband/wife..:Smug:

I hope GRIDS is fatal. Its the original name given to AIDS when it was first discovered.

Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome

we dont want people thinking he got it from a $2 crack whore, but rather from its true source. Butt sex :-D

dilema1362 said:
I hope GRIDS is fatal. Its the original name given to AIDS when it was first discovered.

Gay Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome

we dont want people thinking he got it from a $2 crack whore, but rather from its true source. Butt sex :-D
:lol:

Whereas the Ultimate Metal Children of Bodom Off Topic Forum has deliberated for a time of 20 days; therefore let it be established by this tribunal that given the 33 votes counted by Thanatopsis himself, Bodomite shall hereby receive beer from all voters who chose to save his life from AIDS. There is a certain portion of truth that I must now bring to light. Bodomite has AIDS, yes we all know that, but so does the pope, so does the president, and so do many people in positions of authority. His AIDS aid him, they are his assistants and his underlings. He does not need your help, nor is his life in danger, I have simply tapped your generosity in order to get him a large shipment of free beer. We appreciate your kindness and your beer. He will live happily ever after and you have no beer at all.

Thus it is decreed.