The Official Trollology Thread

Black Tears

Still in the Dark
Sep 27, 2003
Naples
We're all on a neverending quest to acquire knowledge about trolls due to our insatiable curiosity about this beautiful yet malign creatures of unholy realms.

Post any first hand experiences, interesting facts, art work (including poetry, prose, drawings, etc) about trolls. I'll start off:

Trollskorfjledj.jpg

This is a piece of art I created after experiencing a troll give birth, and at the same time, a troll puppy hatched from its egg. I must warn everyone that it can be very dangerous to hunt for troll eggs in finnish swamps during breeding season.

Troll thread eh?

as the unofficial board troll (since there's no one else around here worthy of the title except maybe LRD, but he's mentally handicapped so he doesn't count) I have to make the following contribution.

shitthread.gif

MajestikMøøse said:
Troll thread eh?

as the unofficial board troll (since there's no one else around here worthy of the title except maybe LRD, but he's mentally handicapped so he doesn't count) I have to make the following contribution.

shitthread.gif
LRD is actually intelligent if you look at some of his posts in the Philosopher board. But I agree, shit thread.

heh, nice. You have some valors set pieces. What's your main weapon? Mine is Peacemaker, and I have the bloodseeker crossbow. I almost have the entire DM set plus 3 Beastalker pieces.... I must have something like 20% crit chance.

@ Trace of Blood, trolls are the coolest characters in Wold of Warcraft

hey, blame the developpers for making this game so addictive. But meh, I probably won't renew my account once my 6 months are over.