The Old Dead tree

silvère said:
The Old Dead Tree last live pix : http://metalphotos.free.fr/the-old-dead-tree-26-04-03/index.htm

odt0011_jpg.jpg

Have fun

I WANT THAT BASS!!! could someone please buy me that?

cedarbreed said:
It's official, we're not coming to Gent ... FUCK !

Aaaah, noo :cry: Too bad... Well, actually I understand... I was planning to go to Paris this evening to see Children of Bodom... yeah, I saw them yesterday, and the day before yesterday too... but they were soooo amazing! I've got some cool pics. I still have some cool Old Dead tree pics too, but I'm too lazy to put them online again.

Are those guys really relatives of you parisien popples?? Could someone tell me why the guitarist has some pink stripes in his blond hair?

ah. tto bad. i suggest you to save money for graspop... :) :rolleyes: would be cool. at least there will be several people from the board there...

Well Graspop ... it's also dead for this year ...
Don't worry you all, we'll meet one day :Spin:

@Nina : I know their drummer, he's a cool lad. But didn't notice pink thingies in the guitarist's hair :lol:

Thortyir said:
That's quite a good excuse! ;)
Anyway, I'll go to Rotonde festival (France), Fields of rock (Netherlands), Graspop (belgium), Wacken & Summer breeze (Germany)! :headbang:
A hell of a summer!

Who joins? :D

I MIGHT be at the Rotonde Festival too :D :D

So there's still a chance we all meet soon ! :D
Pieter, won't you come ???
The problem with Rotonde is that there only two bands that interest me on the bill, they open on sunday : The Last Embrace and TODT :D

nah im not really interested in the bill...... its not bad but theres no band on it where i would die for... and i need to be careful with my money as well......

Bah, Paradise Lost + After Forever + Sonata arctica + Misanthrop will be quite a great bill on saturday!

On sunday, we'll have Saxon + To/die/for + Shaman + S.U.P (can't wait :D ) + The old dead tree... :headbang:

For once that France got a REAL metal festival! ;)

PL sucks. AF is trendy but okay. SA are puffs. misanthrope? who?

saxon: duelling with manowar in the competition 'kings of cheese'. tdf is good. and shaman and SUP (soep?) are unknown to me. and the old tree is good yeah.