The Omega Order: Mellotron Heart- Exclusive Digital Delivery for Opeth Pre-Order

ZeDzEdZeD

dispassion player
Oct 16, 2003
Tallinn, Estonia
www.metal.ee
just got e-mail:
The crew here at The Omega have been breaking our backs like a team of Siberian work horses to ensure the OPETH pre-orders for their new album “Watershed,” kicked off smoothly. There was a very large demand for an album as highly anticipated as this, and we have done our best to meet that demand for the benefit of our customers. Many of you received your package prior to release date.

As mentioned in the webstore descriptions the gifts were limited but we did try to get as many as possible to give out. Roadrunner has been helpful and gave us as many as they could (even more than originally offered), but still there were not enough. On that note, we decided to once again take things a step further for our customers. After an approval from Roadrunner and Opeth, we’ve obtained the exclusive digital download for the limited mellotron/moog-based instrumental version of “Porcelain Heart” titled "Mellotron Heart"!!!!!

This is available exclusively to ONLY those that ordered the new Opeth album through The Omega Mailorder. Our little way of saying thank you for your business and support. Enjoy the new album and the exclusive track, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Your Unique download information is below:
EMAIL: XXX
URL: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/getopeth/
ACCESS CODE: XXX

Cheers!

---
great, only it could be FLAC or any other lossless version ...

i guess its kind of them. But having the song already from a different source in better quality .. still with out a cd of it does not make things ALL that much better.

but i just feel like being bitter

Does anyone know if this email is only being sent to people who didn't manage to snag a free copy of the CD, or to simply everyone who ordered regardless? My package hasn't arrived yet, so I still don't know if I've got a copy. Downloaded it though, it's pretty neat.

Does anyone know if this email is only being sent to people who didn't manage to snag a free copy of the CD, or to simply everyone who ordered regardless? My package hasn't arrived yet, so I still don't know if I've got a copy. Downloaded it though, it's pretty neat.

It says in the email that it's for everyone who pre-order the album, doesn't say specifically people who didn't get a Mellotron Heart CD, but I highly doubt they would have given the time or bother to sort out those who did or didn't get a CD and send an email only to them, it's probably just a block email.

I haven't received my package yet either but I'm hoping I got a copy. I'm pretty sure I got my order in early.

Now this is good customer service. It was said that not everyone would receive it, and I think it's good that they care enough to put it up for download. I still want the single, but this will have to do for now. :)

Bleh, something fubared the first time I tried to grab it. Now I need to write in and see if I can get the code reset or something. :(

Cool. I'd rather have it this way anyway. I'll put it on the same disc as the 3 bonus tracks (when I figure out how to rip/burn them off DVD and onto regular disc). An extra disc for my WS special edition...:)

...Hmmm maybe I'll try the LightScribe option on my computer...

It says in the email that it's for everyone who pre-order the album, doesn't say specifically people who didn't get a Mellotron Heart CD, but I highly doubt they would have given the time or bother to sort out those who did or didn't get a CD and send an email only to them, it's probably just a block email.

I haven't received my package yet either but I'm hoping I got a copy. I'm pretty sure I got my order in early.

Yeah, guess it wouldn't make much sense for them to only send it to those who didn't get it - too much hassle, might as well send to all and be done with it, those who get the CD, won't matter if they download it too anyway. I actually was thinking that shortly after I made my post, but then I got caught up in the Watershed code thread. Still got my fingers crossed for the CD though, and good luck to you.