The only negative of the WCfYA period.

I figured they would play "Safe Home" but them doing it acoustic came as a surprise to me. I was all ready to hear it plugged in and turned up! I thought it turned out well though. Metal bands doing acoustic shit is often awfull but they pulled it off well.

I thought that version of Safe Home was just brilliant.

It was the right choice. They were trying to appeal to a younger audience and not scare anyone away. I personally love that version.

It was the right choice. They were trying to appeal to a younger audience and not scare anyone away. I personally love that version.

you have got to be friggin kidding me. Have you seen alot of the metalcore(current biggest crap trend ever) bands playing the night time tv shows? Slayer just went on as well.

Anthrax made a HUGE mistake with Safe Home. I like the song but I will never understand how they thought that was the right decision.

To compare it to something else, it was like when the glam bands ,who actually could rock out live when you saw them in concert, were more known for their one ballad per cd because the crap record labels made them choose that as their single.

Anthrax would not have scared any kids with even the heaviest tunes from WCFYA. It was a good rocking cd for the most part except for a few bumps here and there.

you have got to be friggin kidding me. Have you seen alot of the metalcore(current biggest crap trend ever) bands playing the night time tv shows? Slayer just went on as well.

Anthrax made a HUGE mistake with Safe Home. I like the song but I will never understand how they thought that was the right decision.

To compare it to something else, it was like when the glam bands ,who actually could rock out live when you saw them in concert, were more known for their one ballad per cd because the crap record labels made them choose that as their single.

Anthrax would not have scared any kids with even the heaviest tunes from WCFYA. It was a good rocking cd for the most part except for a few bumps here and there.

Absolutely agree with this statement. I still don't understand why people love the acoustic version or even the regular version for that matter. I still think it is the weakest song on the album and I always skip it when I listen to WCFYA.

The biggest crime of the WCFYA was me getting thrown out so quit your bitching everyone

No.
1862511550450b39871d931.gif

and it wasn't my fault. :loco: :lol:

This picture of you says otherwise
132248159_430271410_0.jpg

I am only making this thread as it was another example of just not making the right decision. TV gives you a great chance to promote themselves. I don't think that song and especially doing the song in that manner was the best way of saying "hello, we are anthrax" Just my opinion.:kickass: