The ONLY US appearance of Whole Lotta Rosies w/ Mel on bass... This Saturday Night!!

steveheiress

The Iron Maidens' bassist
Jul 30, 2002
California
www.theironmaidens.com
Heya Folks,

As some of you know, I'm filling in with Whole Lotta Rosies, LA's All-girl tribute to AC/DC for a show for the US troops stationed in Okinawa, Japan. We will be doing a pre-Japan warm-up show THIS SATURDAY NIGHT in Tarzana. This is the only US appearance of this line-up. Come on out, the show is FREEEEE!!!

Your Saturday August 10th itinerary should look like this:

8:30PM - GO TO PALADINOS AND SEE ARTISAN!!!

10PM - Walk or drive down the street to David's Den and let Whole Lotta Rosies shake you all night long. David's Den is in spitting distance of Paladino's:

David's Den
6025 Reseda Blvd.
Tarzana CA

FREE show, 21+

For more information, check the Rosies' website at: http://www.therosiesrock.com

Hope to see you there!!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who sauntered down to David's Den on Saturday night to catch Whole Lotta Rosies preflight our Japan show! What a fun and funny night that was!!

I'll have pictures online soon! The Rosies may have 'em up on their website soon as well. Keep ya posted.

:cry: I suck. I was out cold by 9:30 that night, so I didn't catch EITHER band's set, Saturday.

Would have loved to have seen Mel playing 8th notes at 140 beats per minute for 40+ minutes. :dopey:

Mel, did you use a pick, too?