TIMs at PALADINO'S this Saturday, June 5th!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Now that our 3 week hiatus is coming to an end we are getting ready to start out a VERY BUSY JUNE!!!!

First up:

Saturday, June 5th
PALADINOS!
6101 Reseda Blvd.
Tarzana, CA 91335
(818)342-1563
21+

The return of HEATHER BAKER as Dee Murray!
with our friends JUST LIKE PRIEST!

This is gonna be one helluva party! :puke:

For those coming in from out of town, state, country, etc to see Maiden Sat June 19th, we are playing shows all weekend so be sure to catch a pre-show or post-show performance from us while you are in town!! Here's the rest of June:

Sat, June 12 - Second Wind, Santee
Fri, June 18 - Slingers Pour House, Agoura Hills
Sat, June 19 MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun, June 20 - Tijuana, MX
Sat, June 26 - Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet!!! (Note: NIGHT TIME SHOW!)
Sun, June 27 - San Diego County Fair

Celebrate Summer! Come to a show or 5!!

For those coming in from out of town, state, country, etc to see Maiden Sat June 19th, we are playing shows all weekend so be sure to catch a pre-show or post-show performance from us while you are in town!!

Yeah, and now that Maiden has covered their "classics" on their last tour, I bet they won't be playing much of those and will probably focus on the newer material. So catching one of our shows will give peeps the chance to hear the golden oldies! :lol: :headbang: :kickass:

Kewl. I'll be there? Where in Tijuana? I wanna reason to go there (not into the red light thang unf).

n

I don't know all the details yet, but it's part of a weekend-long festival celebrating the city's 120th anniversary. I think it may be outdoors and I know it's very close to the border. Of course, we'll post more details as we get 'em.
Dos equis time! :kickass:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9128558 said:
Dos equis time! :kickass:

most_interesting_man.jpg

:kickass: