the "or" game

damn, you should get an album or two, Novembrine Waltz, you wont find it but if you ever do its brilliant. yeah i remember that tour was here last year and i couldnd go! such a bummer! opeth and novembre! and maybe katatonia would be good live. ahhhhh feel like pulling hair out because of missing that

StevenK said:
damn, you should get an album or two, Novembrine Waltz, you wont find it but if you ever do its brilliant. yeah i remember that tour was here last year and i couldnd go! such a bummer! opeth and novembre! and maybe katatonia would be good live. ahhhhh feel like pulling hair out because of missing that
you must be kidding, i have that poxy album somewhere and its boring muck...bog standard goffik dúm metal. saw the end of their set that night and they were pretty bog standard live too :erk:

well officer, this season i will be mostly listening to, some nice soundtrack stuff, ulver, king tubby, darkthrone, red house painters, voivod, nick drake, the scientist, the cult (oh yeah baby!!) motorhead, indonesian gamelan orchestras, joy division etc etc

Basically anything thats not a mediocre clone of something that was once original :D

wel, i don't see any "or's" in the last few posts, so I guess I shall start it again! and since it would appear that I have already been pigeon holed and stereotypes in just a handful of posts, I guess I better stay true to form. *sigh*

spit or swallow? :heh:

somnibum_in_tenebris said:
swallow

PoS or Myself ?

now who's coming across as insecure? (though I am sure that wasn't your intent)

scab, sometimes I just can't leave them alone. :erk: friday night or saturday night?