The Organization

Mr. Arch

Jun 27, 2006
Any Opinion on this Band? I kinda got hooked with this one ever since DEATH ANGEL called it quits in 93.. due to thier absence i was left to enjoy The Organization Cd's instead because deathangel is one of my personal favorites. For me, although MELLOW sounding.. the music is quite enjoyable and emotionally linking. Any of you bought any of thier albums? Anyway add to this thread the most memorable album you ever owned and wish to own it until the end of time... I'll add mine at a later date.:headbang:

Honestly have to say that I know nothing about The Organization so I can't add anything to that part of the thread. As far as most memorable album, that is a great question. My answer isn't a metal album, so you can rag on me if you want to, but I guess I'm thinking about an album that just blew me away the first time I heard it and still blows me away now. So I will go with:

Living Colour - Time's Up

hmmm. yeah, I actually love the organization, since act III is one of my fave albums of all time. Im fond of the first organization album, not so much after that. and dont get me started on the swarm...

Yeah, the First album was sorth of a continuation of the mellow side of act III. The 2nd Album SAVOR THE FLAVOR was kinda punk-funk-ish in a way, but the the vocal melodies were strong.. i think thats the reason that kept me hooked. For me Cavestany has a great voice. this album is quite cheerful like what the cover art depicts... Swarm i just heard samples and didn'y quite absorbed it. Good thing Death Angel is back! I wished for it for years and never really actually believe that that they will reform eventually.

My first list of memorable albums:

DEATH ANGEL - ACT III
THE ORGANIZATION - SELF-TITLED AND SAVOR THE FLAVOR
AMORPHIS - ELEGY AND TUONELA
SENTENCED - FROZEN
BLIND GUARDIAN - NIGHTFALL IN MIDDLE EARTH

metalheadinthe253 said:
Honestly have to say that I know nothing about The Organization so I can't add anything to that part of the thread. As far as most memorable album, that is a great question. My answer isn't a metal album, so you can rag on me if you want to, but I guess I'm thinking about an album that just blew me away the first time I heard it and still blows me away now. So I will go with:

Living Colour - Time's Up

I just heard from a friend that living color was quite good.. he planned of lending his copy to me to check it out, but he didn't (Or forgot about that matter). Since he was a dream theater fan and into other sorths of metal and rock. I assumed Living Colour was in that category as well.

hey.. that would be great. Haven't heard of any THE ORG. for quite a long time since my copies are all in tape and my tape deck is not working anymore. The CD format weren't available here in my country back then, and it's still unavailable now. :mad: I have to get it by import i guess. I'll wait for that podcast Evil C. let's see what the listener's would think about it.
favorite tracks are : POLICY, BRINGER, WONDER, SAVOR THE FLAVOR, DOOMSDAY EVE, A WAY TODAY, HAD A LONG TODAY.

I have all of The Organization stuff. Good shit. Liked the second album more than the first, however.

I have a lot of fond, yet fuzzy memories from that period of my life, with that cd as the backdrop.

And Living Colour's Collideoscope is one of the most underrated cds of the last 5 years, IMO.

Papa Josh said:
:lol: Great minds think alike.

But on the topic of Organization. Ask and ye shall receive, I believe I will be bringing "The Bringer" to the show.... haha, Papa made a funny! :loco:

Damn.. i never quite expected you'll air it so soon bringing the bringer on (My Fave). Many hails and thanks Metal Bro's!:kickass: