The Original Iron Men

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
Has anyone heard this CD?It features Paul D'ianno & Dennis Stratton.I saw this used a couple years ago & almost picked it up but never did.Anyone check out any post "Battlezone' D'ianno projects?There was this one Heavy Metal x-mas comp he did wich not only featured some metalized workings of x-mas carrols but also some of his Maiden standards.
Anyone seen how D'ianno looks these days?About a year or 2 ago,someone posted a pic of him performing with his latest band at an out door overseas Metal fest.He was an overweight skinhead,heavily pierced & tattooed.He looked more like a member of a NYC hardcore band like Agnostic Front or the Cro-mags.I heard he was complaining to the crowd who wanted to hear his old Maiden tunes.

I have all those as well as his 1st album since leaving Maiden, simply called Dianno. A collection is sickly sweet pop tunes, pretty trippy. On his DVD he is a middle aged overweight skinhead punker who has not said no to ink and piercings. He does talk about not wanting to do Maiden songs anymore, and of moving one, yada yada, yada but then he turns around and does a cover of Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter, a post Dianno, Dickinson/Maiden tune. Go figure...