Barry Manilow loves Iron Maiden!!

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
It's true!Did anyone know this?I never saw it my seld but acouple freinds of mine did.It was on Bravo or A&E one those bio specials.Aparently Mr. Copa Cabana was seen on this special showing off his vast collection of every Iron Maiden album & picture disc(He also ahd every album by Slayer)He was taling about Maiden covering "Cross Eyed Mary",He then looked into the camera & said "See?You guys have been making fun of me all these years but little did you know..."That's Hella cool!

Hehe.

Story being true or not, I always have had respect for him. Some musicians, just blow you away regardless of the music type/genre. For instance, who here doesn't love John Denver? (haha!). Seriously tho, man had a great voice.

Ok I better start running.. I'm worried about eggs being thrown at me now.

alanbirdsell said:
I have that CD. Holy Diver is my favorite tune on it.

Dio did backing vox on that one, too. Doesn't quite fit in, but it's still cool.

That whole cd is one of the best big band jazz pieces I've ever heard. While most critics shunned it for its camp value, several were smart enough to overlook the shock of Pat Boone doing metal and at least praise it for the quality job he did.

I personally like Crazy Train. "Crazy crazy train - choo, choo!" :headbang: