THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE- Prog/power/thrash from U.S.

metalsapphire

The Ottoman Empire
Hey everyone! The Ottoman Empire are a progressive/power/thrash metal band with female vox from Milwaukee WI. Our influences are bands like Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Arch Enemy and tons more. Check out our website, let us know what you think! We'd like some feedback from the metal community!

metalsapphire said:
Hey everyone! The Ottoman Empire are a progressive/power/thrash metal band with female vox from Milwaukee WI. Our influences are bands like Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Arch Enemy and tons more. Check out our website, let us know what you think! We'd like some feedback from the metal community!

lol--i feel kinda silly--i just sent you a private mesage and then saw that you had this post up. well, hope ya get the message anyway. I'll definately check out your site. my band Misery Infliction has some of the same musical influnces as yours--that's pretty cool. well, check out our site. i bet we could get something together in the future if we planned ahead, and if you were interested.