The passing of a true gentleman

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
In the early hours of Monday November 30th my partner Anna's father, Neil Walker, passed away suddenly at the age of 73. Neil was a supporter of PQ from the outset and was even responsible for the sword and book artwork which adorned the centre of the Wings of Forever.

He regularly visited this forum although never contributed himself which is one of the reasons I decided to post this tribute here.

I heard about the news after rehearsals in Derby this past weekend and headed straight down to Devon to be with the family.

Rest in Peace....with my utmost respect, love and admiration.

Steve W

My condolences as well, Steve. The worst time of year to lose someone (this close to the holidays), though arguably there's never a good time. Our thoughts are with you and the family.

Just got back from Devon after attending the funeral in Torquay yesterday. Have to say that it was a very moving and fitting tribute to Neil and his life. My partner Anna gave a very emotional eulogy that just about captured everything about the man and certainly brought tears to the eyes of the entire family.

Til we meet again in heaven dude!

It is with every passing of a life that we should grieve. But should we also not celebrate that life too! Yes I think so!

Lets make sure that we all raise a glass to Neil come the tour! I will on the last night of the tour for sure (Pete doesn't drink and sing :) )

Be at peace Neil...

P x