The Perfumed Garden Tab

leperaffinity101

Affinityband.tk
Dec 20, 2005
Northamptonshire
Can anyone help!

Obviousley, most people who have looked for the tab will know that its damn near impossible to find!

I myself am not quite good enough to tab it by ear!

Does any one here have it or know any one who knows where i can get hold of some!

What a riff!

Cheers!

leperaffinity101 said:
Can anyone help!

Obviousley, most people who have looked for the tab will know that its damn near impossible to find!

Does any one here have it or know any one who knows where i can get hold of some!

What a riff!

Cheers!

When I searched for perfumed garden all i got were kama sutra positions, I don't think they make tabs for those

leperaffinity101 said:
Can anyone help!

What a riff!

Cheers!

ooo its you willmore! Hi you cunt!

affinityband said:
Wankerness its about time you did it! :d I love that song. Dont like the band very much. But that song is awesome.. if you can do itt....

What the hell, I honestly can't tell if this is a joke topic or not, TELL ME THE ARTIST - ALBUM TITLE if not :(

affinityband said:
You would do that for the odd stranger who just requests it?!

Well, I didn't say i'd tab it for sure, i'd be willing to LISTEN TO IT to see if i want to or not! haha

If it has a good guitar and/or bass part and isn't in some shitty tuning and doesn't have anything horrendously difficult to tab then yeah i'd probably do it