The Philosopher Chart/tab (bass)

davidian

Feb 12, 2002
Visit site
I've seen there is a bass tab for "The Philosopher" on the internet, and it's OK, but still all details are not there. Does anyone have a 100% correct chart/tab for the bass on The Philosopher? (heh .. I can always hope and dream, right? :)

Hi - these tabs are quite shitty and you shouldn't rely to most of those floating through the net...

I've transcribed some songs for myself using some decent software from the net. It's the "Slow Speed CD Transcriber" or "Amazing Slow Downer". I guess the guys that have developed it are to be found at www.ronimusic.com where you can download a trial version of it. It is possible only to slow down the first and last track of a CD with the shareware, but with "The Philosopher"as final track on "Individual...", you won't need the full version :D .
The program's really cool, it works on most PCs and you can slow down immediately without copying files to your harddisk or whatever. You can loop certain parts of the music to repeat it again and again. You'll figure out almost all the nuances of a song with it. By the way - listening to this album in slo-mo is awesome, too, since you can easily realize how tight the band played on it...

Plus, it contributes to your qualities of listening as a musician. You'll learn a lot by that, I guess...
So long!

I'll definatly have a look at it, I've used some similar tools before, but never found any really good one.

I like a lot to practise the "qualities of listening as a musician" :) And some songs are just too hard to figure out at normal speed, so these kinds of tools are great.

Thanks!

/Johan