Hey Steve, what about tabbing "The Philosopher?"

Higon

No Blest´s Bassist
Aug 27, 2002
Brasil
www.no-blest.com
AHN? AHN? AHN? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! (using the "begging dog eyes" technique)

It´s easy, you can do it in a minute, and you´ve not tabbed any Death song.

Come on man. Stop practicing the foot finger picking and tab it for us. I have one tab here, but it sux to try to play it without the right tempo.

So, if you can do it, tab it using the Power Tab! Or if anyone have seen this tab, tell me where I can found it.

Not going to happen.
The Death thing is finished for him and I suppose he wants to move on which is fair enough but dont waste your time asking.I've made it a point to hassle him when possible about tabbing Nothing Is Everything and by his replies,you can tell he really doesn't want to.

The one on the Death page "empty words" is a lot closer than I originaly thought. Use that as a starting point and the video off MTV or whatever (you only get the first bit but its better than nothing). It's not exactly right but very close. There might be only one slide missing but thats in the video.

I say correct it there are only a few mistakes in it (I still have to get off my lazy ass and do it I took a look at it and you probably only need the cd to finish it). Also the other solos get easier too he's just sliding a few notes but your gonna end up with the volume at full and won't hear a damn note.