Steve could you help in some Death tabs ?

Devastator

Guitarist Member
Dec 6, 2001
Athens,Greece
www.metalprovider.com
Steve do you remember what you've played in Human and Individual Thought Patterns songs ?

I'm doing a bass tab for Lack Of Comprehension (I've finished the guitars) and when I finish it, I'll send it to you to correct it ... ok ?

Can you tab the older Death songs the way you played them (if you changed something) ... if you need anything just tell me ... I'm in your services :)

What notation/Tab program are you using? I usually use Encore, but I would like to find something a little easier and quicker to use.

I remember a little from those albums. I've been meaning to chart those out one day. But time, it seems, is hard to come by to accomplish such a task. If we found a way to work together maybe it could get done. But I'm kind of anal about that type of thing. I like to chart it out exactly the way I played it, not the way the automatic tab does...it's most of the time in the wrong position. And I hate the way Guitar School magazine notated and tabbed out The Philosopher, it has a lot wrong with it, and that's probably why I don't get around to it for fear that it'll come out different than it was recorded.

:lol:
I'm maniac with tabs,too !!!!
I like to tab them EXACTLY the way they're played...

So, I'm creating a file with Guitar Pro 2.2 (easier to use than 3.0) with exact tempos and timings and then I extract it to a Midi file and .txt files for bass and guitars.
I sometimes create drum tracks ,too.

Then I edit the .txt files with more detailed notation and correct some note positions who seem to be a little wrong ...

Visit my site ,go to the tab section and check the .txt file for the guitars or download the midi and guitar pro files to see how I work ...

Hey bassdudes!!

Great idea!! We could unite for tabbing/charthing all songs Steve played!!! It would be a hard work, I know, but... It could be done, and would definately be a great work... I do not have much time in the week, just in the weekends, but I could try to help, altough I only play bass for 2 years now... We could make a kinda 'Steve Bass Tabs Page' and accept contributions from everyone who wants to help, that would be great...

What do you all think?? (Including Steve!! :D )

You could change the world... or is it just your perception of the world ?