Help me figure out the tunings in Control Denied&Death

Yeah, the intros are really close. It's a bit different notes but the rhythmic sense is there all to similar. Whatt'ya gonna do? Richard was playing upper rhythms (hi-hat, ride, snare) stuff in that pattern and it was the only thing that come to my head a the time. I didn't think anyone really listened to Dark Hall anyway, plus I was under direct order from the boss (Chuck) to make something match with the drums in that intro and it was like 4am and the engineer was getting red swollen eyes and I could tell wasn't in the mood for me to experiment time over and over again. So I busted out that little riff (in the right key for that song, not the same notes as dh) and the guy was really happy that it matched up so well. Fuck it, I went with it. Like I said 99% more people probably listen to Control Denied over Dark Hall so I didn't care to "rip my self off"...plus it's still me. How many lead guitarists play the same lick over and over throughout their amazing careers...?

I'm pretty sure if memory serves me a nice one-timer...Quo Vadis tuned in standard tuning. So for that recording my bass would be EADGC. And I brought a couple up to Canadia to use in case they wanted different sounds, but ended up using ol'faithful...the green ESP fretless custom for the whole album.

SDG

HippieOfDoom said:
I'm pretty sure if memory serves me a nice one-timer...Quo Vadis tuned in standard tuning. So for that recording my bass would be EADGC. And I brought a couple up to Canadia to use in case they wanted different sounds, but ended up using ol'faithful...the green ESP fretless custom for the whole album.

SDG

How many ESP customs do you have? I know you have the green fretless you used in Testament/Quo Vadis/etc, and you have the double neck, but do you have like 3 double necks and 3 single necks or what? Just curious.