The picture thread

:lol::lol::lol:
In France, they have Laurent Voulzy (a famous singer) who composed a song named "Les nuits sans Kim Wilde" ("The nights without Kim Wilde")...
Take care Dunc, and fight hard, it seems that you're not the only one! ;););)
Here is a pic of your rival:
ph6.jpg
:D:D:D

hahaha lol well you know, all the pics you've seen where i wear camo stuff were taken at the black dog concert and i'm not used to changing my pants in the middle of a show ;)
and by the way i OFTENNNNNNNN wear camouflage stuff yeah. Not that I'm pro-army of fascist skinhead, no way !
It's just for the aesthetics, i love it. What pisses me off is that those kind of clothes have become so trendy now ... :(

I used to dress all in black before but now i just cant, I'm fed up with it so i prefer camo clothes, khaki and white or black shirts etc ...
Ok sometimes dressing up in black remains classy tho ;)

cedarbreed said:
img007_jpg.jpg

Any drummer in the place ??
We need one desperately :( :( :(

Does it means that you won't come in Belgium in may?!
Fuck... :yell:
Unmotivated musicians are the SCUM OF THE EARTH! :(:(:(:(:(

Anyway, I got the same pant as you! I really like camouflage!
Hey, good_son_141, do you prefer leather things?! :D

oh precision for good son :

This is not the same trousers each time lolol, i've got many ones, you know we've got washing machines in France :p

Thortyir said:
Does it means that you won't come in Belgium in may?!
Fuck... :yell:
Unmotivated musicians are the SCUM OF THE EARTH! :(:(:(:(:(

Anyway, I got the same pant as you! I really like camouflage!
Hey, good_son_141, do you prefer leather things?! :D

yeah sorry Quentin, our meeting is postponed ... The fucker acted like a bitch with us and we had to fire him ... I'm in a real mess ... I'll tell you on MSN ... But I worked so hard to participate to that show ... fuck it ...
Well anyway you should really go to the Magasin4 anyway, the setlist is still good !