The pigs are relying on consumerism to make busts, start the revolt now

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
http://info.publicintelligence.net/WIN7-TWO-Hour-Talk.pdf

The above document is a 171 page on everything you need to know about Windows 7. No, you don't have to read it all, but we do have some discussing to do as Microsoft sucks the federal fuck stick on you (And your friends with Windows 7 or Vista). The tutorial was made for any idiot cop out there who decides to take a venture into someones home PC and try to make sense of what he/she may see and/or find. Thanks to computer illiteracy, this new version of windows is sure to find many a newly unhappy camper a happy home in one of our fine rehabilitating penitentiaries.

I guess the people we trust are trusting too farly for too many, one may declare on shitty eve such as this. Also, there are many more interesting tutorials available here:

http://publicintelligence.net/micro...dvanced-forensics-guides-for-law-enforcement/

And just because I know people are still hatin me out there, or are about to because of the existence of this topic, I prepared an image of a delicious piece of steak I had my girlfriend carve in the shape of a heart. Well, at least it looks like a heart to me. Without further ado, I try to please you:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/theworthey1/mmm/Valentine.jpg

miley-cyrus_vagina_cunt_camel_toe.jpg

Camel toe. Take me to jail bitches.

581.jpg

Ingredients

* 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 pinch cayenne pepper
* 2 (1/2 pound) rib-eye steaks

Directions

1. In a medium bowl, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, honey, olive oil, ground black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
2. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish with the marinade, and turn to coat. For optimum flavor, rub the liquid into the meat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
3. Preheat grill for medium-high to high heat.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill steaks 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Discard leftover marinade.

If I was interested in your goodwill I would have made an apology thread. But were that the case I would have abandoned my beliefs. I would have killed our mother. Now is not the time.

The problem with your understanding (If I may, from a professionals point of view) is that it relies on the fact that you feel the need to control. Such is the way of human nature, I suppose. You must be distracted so you can create a logical symmetry with MY life in YOUR life. This is the way we live, to create such control because the desire for perfection is within you as a good person. A normal person, anyway.

There is error, however, within YOUR attempt to perfect this. You place justification within yourself, when it should have been with the Father. And in this small little detail, we can clearly see that the fruits of your logic (Which I am pigging out on) are rotten. While the nature within us all causes us to act in this way, there is no bad fruit on a good tree, nor the opposite. Therefore, your understanding is damnable, and you must see that you are rotting tree of understanding.

This may be MY understanding, but it is the murderous judgment of others upon you. At least you have a chance now.

No idea yet max, but it probably won't be very special. Maybe a grilled cheese sammich with bacon?