The pissing on Peter Tagtgren that's going on in here is getting annoying

Who is pissing on him? Tagtgren kicks ass, it's too bad he's got so many other projects going on to not be able to do more Bloodbath albums.

I think most of the twattery in the direction of Tatgren arises from childish comparisons between Mikael Akerfeldt and Peter Tatgren. I don't think there are many who absolutely hated the vocals on Nightmares Made Flesh, but most people (including myself) prefer the vocals on Breeding Death and Resurrection Through Carnage.
That, and the fact that you should probably ignore anything and everything that Jinn says (unless it's a petition) :)

Yes, my friend here has a good point.
*We aren't pissing on him, I think he's great I loved what he did with Bloodbath, but of course and is not because I'm an Opeth fan, prefer Mike doing growls, of course they are a bit different because each one has it's own style. That's all.
*If we are making petitions it's because, more or less, people here have a certain predilection for Mike in Bloodbath even if these petitions didn't work, we did it for fun and because of it, you can notice how many people here likes Mike and not Peter.
We aren't throwing shit on Peter, I'd love to listen another record if Peter could do it.
I think most of all the guys here are quite agree with me.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Bob McBojit said:
I think most of the twattery in the direction of Tatgren arises from childish comparisons between Mikael Akerfeldt and Peter Tatgren. I don't think there are many who absolutely hated the vocals on Nightmares Made Flesh, but most people (including myself) prefer the vocals on Breeding Death and Resurrection Through Carnage.
That, and the fact that you should probably ignore anything and everything that Jinn says (unless it's a petition) :)

I think he would understand.
He's not bad, I enjoy listening all his projects, we aren't bitching him, he would notice that we only prefer that record (RTC) over his...
Wait a minute while I finish my idea...

Bob McBojit said:

I agree with you there Bob, Jinn is a Jerkoff.

He is a jerkoff, but I mean that in the most loving, complimentary way possible.

For the record: Just because I prefer Mike's vocals doesn't mean that I dislike Peter's. I was a tad apprehensive when I found out Peter was doing the vocals on NMF (because I hate his vocals in Hypocrisy), but was pleasantly surprised with what he did on the album. I just adore the deep voice of death (or Jesus) on RTC and Breeding Death.

I love them both equally in their own way, they are both too good and different and should not even be compared.

Don't be mad at Tagtren or Mikael. Be mad at Bloodbath for fucking the whole thing up. They could have pulled an Ayreon and had a guest singer for each record, but rather decided they would quit like a bunch of emo pussies. :/

I very much enjoyed Peter's vocals on NMF, and I also enjoyed Mikael's on RTC. Why compare? Both those albums are so diverse anyways. With RTC you have old-school Swedish sound metal, and on NMF you have almost a totally new band with a borderline melodic death metal sound/feel to it. Both unbelievable albums in their own right. Now if it comes down to who sounds better live, I'd have to say Peter (listen to Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken). Mikael's good live, but I don't think he could hold his weight against Peter live. My two cents.

mikael is my favourite singer, but its retarded to see on some of these boards how kids are saying tagtgren sucks, long live mikael, etc. peter tagtgren is an amazing vocalist, and i think he has even more range than mike in the harsh vocals department, though i like mikes clean vox alot better.

Feicht said:
mikael is my favourite singer, but its retarded to see on some of these boards how kids are saying tagtgren sucks, long live mikael, etc. peter tagtgren is an amazing vocalist, and i think he has even more range than mike in the harsh vocals department, though i like mikes clean vox alot better.
i dont think anyone has said tagtgren sucks. Just that we prefer Mikael.