The Project Hate MCMXCIX

They are a great band, but for me it's Jorgen's vocals that keep me coming back, since a lot of their stuff is starting to get redundant and overdone. A lot of it sounds to same to me

I will admit the new song from the album has good use of bass guitar (I really like the sound of bass even though most bands drown it), as well the drumming is much better without use of programming. You can feel the drums much more now that a real drummer is used. I actually think Lord K needs to get rid of his REALLY repetitive synth work and maybe give some more emphasis on guitar, and stop using the same lyrics (lyrics are far to frequent) from here on if he wants to get back on track.... Because they are getting boring. I have not heard the full new album yet but I'm hoping it will try to evolve beyond the same sound....

Well they're bound to get kinda repetitive when all the albums sounds pretty much the same in songwriting and style. I'd like to hear some more actual Death Metal, 'cause thats really what I like in there. Jörgen does some great stuff on vocs. Still doesn't help when there's too much industrial guitars.