The Provenance - Still at Arms Length

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
Hey Katatoniafans. I found this band and i guess you will quite love it, because it has the same mood as Katatonia. I made some kind of review (see below). check some songs out on kazaa or something. I would recommend 'Climbing Ideals' , 'At Random Choose', 'World of Hurt' Go-ed, theyre worth it!

I bought a disc today and I'm very impressed by it! Katatonia and other darkmood-lovers should check out The Provenance. Theyre from Sweden as well, and it seems they are busy for some time already. (and its not Italy as I thought first :s ). I checked the lyrics and theyre making more sense then those of Katatonia (easier to understand; and not about death etc). They have male and female vocals, and the female singer is really good. Male does some well understanding grunts now and then as well. And the songs are really great. Some superb bridges, interludes and nice riffs!
Wow, seems i cant point any negative point eh? Well the only thing is that it isnt something brand new, but its hard to do so nowadays. And my opinion is if you cant do something really new, do something good. And they succeed! Hail!

The Provenance - Still at Arms Length :worship:

cover--still.jpg