THE question

Cerebus

Symfoman
Oct 27, 2002
Umeå
I've been wondering about this for quite a while now but I have no idea why I haven't posted it here earlier.. where the heck did the title 15:36 come from?

During a period of my life, everything linked the 15:36. I don´t know whether it´s a fix from my subconscious, but everytime I looked at the clock, just by random, it was 15:36. Various numbers around me was always 1536. Bills to pay were 1.536 etc. and once I should program something difficult in MIDI language, and the number to type for the right sound to appear.....guess.....1536 of course.....so I figured, it´s my number...but a little bit too obvious for my personal password choice....

Dan Swanö said:
During a period of my life, everything linked the 15:36. I don´t know whether it´s a fix from my subconscious, but everytime I looked at the clock, just by random, it was 15:36. Various numbers around me was always 1536. Bills to pay were 1.536 etc. and once I should program something difficult in MIDI language, and the number to type for the right sound to appear.....guess.....1536 of course.....so I figured, it´s my number...but a little bit too obvious for my personal password choice....
that's cool. I have the same thing going on with 19:53 Everytime I look at the clock, this is the time. It's a good time to get me at the phone. :tickled:
A friends number is 9399. And we made a song called 9399 in 1999 because it occured so often. He has it as his car code now.
It's a bit spooky, but now I see 19:53 as my friend. :dopey:

Cool :D
I have the same thing too. But there are more than 1 number. But the first number of all is 22. When I look at the clock it is 22:22. Some specialy housenumbers I know are 22. And so on...

Cool to know what it now means. This was my question too. But it was a forgotten one. By the way...I love this song.

Mine is 941. Weird. I thought this was just something that I noticed, I didn't realize that other people saw the same number over and over. What a strange phenomenon.